Monday, March 14, 2011

2:30 AM

I don't know about you, but getting up at 2:30 am is NOT my idea of a good time - usually. But, when your call time for a commercial is 6:30 am in Charlotte and you live in Durham, you don't have a choice. It was a great experience, definitely a LONG day, but worth it. We started at 6:30 am and finished at 6pm. Because I'm the size of a child, I get bumped up to the front, so you should be able to see my face on the screen. For at least 2 seconds!! So watch carefully.

Still amazed at how actors treat other people on sets. Being an extra is not a glamorous job by any means, but you know that when you sign up. Besides, you never know who's watching.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised at how people treat others, but I like the attitude you've taken!!

    ReplyDelete