Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stepford Wives

Have you ever seen a woman go nuts and start pounding on the window of a parked car? This is not something that I would normally do, but never say never, right? On Sunday, we shot a scene for an independent film in an upscale neighborhood, and that's exactly what I got to do. Run up to the car, pound on the window and yell! It was actually quite fun, and I imagine it would be even better if the person inside the car didn't really see me coming. Now, I'm not suggesting that you do this to complete strangers...that could be interesting, but dangerous. Just giving a fair warning to people I know...BAM...BAM...BAM...watch out!

2 comments:

  1. How do you avoid feeling so completely self-conscious? I don't like being the center of attention for any occasion (unless I'm making a joke and even then I need people to move on quickly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completely let go of what I would do and try to be in the moment of whoever I am at that moment. (Sometimes it's harder than others!)

    ReplyDelete