1) Get used to the line, "You're really funny...for a girl."
2) Prepare to be talked over. You have to talk loud if you want to be heard and you may have to repeat yourself. Prepare to be talked over. You have to talk loud if you want to be heard and you may have to repeat yourself.
3) Do NOT be over emotional about anything. They will blame this on your "Lady time". If it is your "lady time", DO NOT CRY!
4) Practice saying four letter words. Out loud. In front of your mirror. You don't want them to come out as a whisper when you're in front of the group. Ladies, I'm not talking about CRAP and GOSH. You know the words I'm talking about.You don't have to cuss like a sailor, but it's good if you can say them without blushing.
5) Courtesy laugh. They will know you are being sarcastic, but, hey, they won't care. Reserve your real laughter for the really funny stuff.
6) Learn to hold your breath. You will smell things that you cannot understand.
7) It's ok for you to smell good. Believe me, they appreciate it even if they don't say anything.
8) Get comfortable with penis jokes. No matter the age of the guys...it's going to happen.
9) Stand your ground. They are going to test your limits and boundaries but don't take anything personally. If they tease you, you're in. You are one of them! Listen to how they talk to each other. It's a sign of affection.
10) Laugh at yourself! When you can laugh at yourself, it gives you the right to make fun of everyone else! Trust me. It's worth it!